HandyLearnChinese shows Input Method Sequence of a Chinese character. (e.g. Pinyin, Wubi, Cangjie, and Quick).
User inputs Chinese characters through handwrite input method, their input method sequences of Pinyin/Wubi/Cangjie/Quick will be shown.
It helps people to learn Pinyin/Wubi/Cangjie/Quick in short time.
note: It is possible to listen the default Mandarin pronunciation of the Chinese character, if a 3rd party Mandarin Text-To-Speech engine (e.g. SVOX) is installed.
You may try HandyLearnChinese free, and then purchase a license key within the APP.
2. Installed Chinese input method
Can't scroll up to view record on top?
- Close the soft-keyboard by press the "Toggle Keyboard" icon/menu
- Touch in the list view and scroll up or down
No speak feature?
- Install a Mandarin Text-To-Speech engine. e.g. SVOX Mandarin (Yun). Test the speak example. Please refer to SVOX guide for more details.
- Re-start Android device.
- Launch HandyLearnChinese, input Chinese character, click the speak out button on the right hand side.